Friday 21 February 2014


Lamar Odom has said that he's still hoping  to patch things up with his ex-wife Khloe kardashan at a Spanish press conference in Vitoria Friday- US Weekly reports.
'I love my wife. She'll always be my wife, no matter what,' said the 34-year-old basketballer

'Who knows? We don't know exactly if [the divorce is going through]. Only time will tell. I hope not. But even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife.'
The handsome athlete still occasionally wears his wedding ring and he called his four-year marriage to the 29-year-old reality star 'some of the best years of my life.'

'Being married and being married to the woman I decided to marry was, besides having children, the most important thing in my life.'
Lamar has a 14-year-old daughter Destiny and an 11-year-old son Lamar Jr. with ex-girlfriend Liza Morales

- Copyright © Nigerian News Beat - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -